Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1 - The New New Year's Resolution

For everyone who is determined to lose weight this year - good luck and go for it! I'm glad that I started last month. It helped me focus and retrain myself and I lost 12 lbs in the process.

Remember this: you can start your new year at any time you want. Today. Tomorrow. Next month. There is no magic in starting on Jan 1, but there is magic in starting it. Why not make that magic start right now?

Saw Benjamin Button (loved it - one of the best movies I've ever seen) last night and it just reaffirmed this thought - Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments

Breakfast - 3 cups of coffee. Flax Oil. Toast w/soft swiss cheese.

Lunch/Dinner - Today was Christmas with the Ghinders. Bob was sure that if we went at 3pm we'd be "on time". We were the first ones there. I hadn't eaten since 9am and was starving. I loaded up on a lot of crackers and soft cheese (yum!) and some cookies and M&M's. Dinner was soup and then had piece of birthday cake. Too much food, but I was off my schedule.






No comments: