Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16 - Cold, Cold Friday

When I woke this morning, it was a frigid -7 degrees. Yes, seven below. I understand that every department at work has the option to work from home today.....except ours. Grr.

Dinner tonight with Mark & Brian. Mexican. I'll skip the margaritas and usual enchiladas and opt for a salad instead.

One more thing. According to the software on my iPhone, my BMI has dropped from 31.6 to 28.9. This still puts me in the "increased" category for heart disease, but at least I'm no longer considered high risk. And I've gone from officially "obese" to "overweight". Chart to check out your own fatty fatness here.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. Flax oil geltab.

Snack - 1/2 of a poppyseed bagel (no cream cheese)

Lunch - Salad w/ cranberries and cheese.

Snack - 3 mini candybars. Oink.

Dinner - A small margarita. A bowl of chicken/rice/veggie soup.

The waitress didn't pick up on the fact that I also wanted a salad, and maybe that's for the best. When we got to my place, I whipped up some cookies. Thought I could only eat one, but ate a 2nd one before I tossed the rest in the garbage.

No comments: