Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12 - This Month's Goal is Met

I'm now down 5.6 lbs since the beginning of January. That gives me an 1.6 lbs to play with to maintain my goal for January. Looking at yesterday's food intake, I realize I probably should have had some more protein, but I wasn't all that hungry by the time I hit the sack.

Social eating is my downfall. Ever since I've started saying "no, thank you" to dinner invitations and gatherings that are food-centric, it's been a lot easier to manage my weight.

Now I need to start moving my butt and working out.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. Flax Oil (and Exedrin. I slept funny last night.) 1/3 cup yogurt and 1/3 cup of Fiber One cereal.

Lunch - Quesadilla made from 3/4 can of black beans, 1/3 cup of cheese and 2 flour tortillas. I knew this was too much food and now, 4 hours later, I feel bloated. bleh.

Dinner - It's now almost 10pm and I'm finally not feeling bloated from Lunch. I can't believe I used to down a whole quesadilla plus sour cream...and a lot more cheese. I'm going to bed. No more food today.

No comments: