Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30 - I don't Understand How It Works

So, yesterday I ate fairly lightly (yes, I know I still have to post yesterday's dinner pics.) I thought for sure that the scale would have reflected a much bigger weight change, and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't looking forward to hitting the 208 mark making it an official 25lbs lost. Alas, I'm only down .2 lbs from yesterday. Now, I'm not complaining. I haven't been under 210 in at least 4 years. And this is 2 days consecutively under that benchmark. I've already more than doubled my goal of 4lbs for this month....but c'mon.

Look forward to a wild weekend of eating. Today is a dear friend's birthday so between his luncheon and dinner tonight, I expect some variation in the diet. Saturday and Sunday I'm working the IX Motorcycle show (helping out with the Pride of Cleveland Scooters booth), and we rarely get a chance to eat while there. I'll pack a few salads.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee, Flax Oil Gel Tab. Yogurt & Fiber One Cereal. Bagel.

Lunch - This whole grilled veggie wrap (mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, peppers, lettuce.)

Snack - a piece of cake from this cake I made for a friend's birthday. Ugh. All that sugar.

Dinner - Fab Pineapple Rice Thai dish.

Afterward at Zak's Party - Chocolate Death Cake.

I should weigh an extra 4 lbs tomorrow. ugh.

No comments: