Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27 - I Could Eat It Everyday

I know a lot of people who won't eat the same thing in the same day. To them, eating chinese food at lunch and at dinner is verboten. "I just had Chinese food for lunch," they'll cry. I don't get it. Chinese people eat Chinese food more than once a day. What gives?

I know that my photos show a lot of the same foods over and over. That's partially because I'm lazy, and partially because I love those foods. Black beans - I could eat them at every meal. Spinach salads? Delicious and filled with vitamins. Coffee - essential to kick start my butt in the morning. After that, everything else is secondary.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. Flax Oil Geltab. Yogurt/Cereal/Blueberries

Snack - baby carrots

Lunch - Spinach Salad (almost forgot to take the picture until I was done). Mini rice cakes.

Dinner - Leftover black beans & spinach salad.

1 comment:

b-rad S said...

True, true.
Food is fuel. when it becomes more than that... well look at how fat most of the USA is... need we say more...