Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3 - All the Parties are Now Done

The holiday season is officially over. After last night's party, I went through the fridge and tossed anything that didn't fit into my new way of eating. Bless the boys who came last night - I was able to send them home with a lot of food.

New Toy - a yogurt maker. I received a lovely food steamer from a friend, but the dang thing was sputtering. Replaced it and same thing. So I traded it in for a yogurt maker. I love yogurt and finding plain, tart yogurt is tough. Today I'll clean it and by Monday my first batch of yogurt will be done.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. Fiber One Bran Cereal with yogurt

Lunch - Wedding soup.

Dinner - 1 cup pasta. 1/2 of the stuffed chicken breast shown. 9 triscuits. :)

Late Snack - 1/2 bowl wedding soup. 4 triscuits with a piece of soft cheese.


No comments: