Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26 - Enough for this Month

Cool. Down a total of 23 lbs since I started December 1st. That's enough for this month. My goal will be to maintain for the rest of the week and then pick up where I am February 1st. Give my body a chance to enjoy this weight as it were.

Cleaning out the closets yesterday I found a bunch of pants that I can now fit into without sucking it in. Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. Flax Oil Gel Tab. 2 Excedrin (slept well, but funny last night. Ow. My head.) Yogurt/blueberries/Fiber One Cereal. I now am sure that I like my homemade yogurt better than the store bought stuff.

Lunch - A little more than 1/2 of the Bourbon Chicken and Rice pictured. Oh, that's good stuff. (urp!). Fortune Cookie

Snack - 100 cals of Caramel rice cakes

Dinner - Black Beans/cheese. Spinach Salad/cheese/cranberries.

Indulgence - The top of a cake I was baking after leveling it off. Hey, I had to taste it, right?

No comments: