Friday, January 16, 2009

100 PushUps & 200 SitUps on iPhone



The iPhone app for twohundred situps has been released! Woot!

I contacted the developers last week asking for an iPhone app for their sit up site and received notice that it was already on its way for approval at Apple. This morning, I received a notice that it was approved and was ready for purchase ($1.99).

There was also an update to the onehundred pushup app for the iPhone. If you have an iPhone or iTouch, I suggest purchasing both. I just received my update to the onehundred pushup app which will allow me to reset my workout and take the test again. (I never tested at the beginning and just opted to take the easiest training. I want more of a challenge.)

Don't have an iPhone? You can get the workouts by going to hundredpushups.com and twohundredsitups.com.




No comments: