Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dec 6, 2008

That beer and cookie dough did me in. Up 1/2 lb to 230.2. We'll fix that today.

Some of you inquired about the books I'm showing. Just like I feed my body, I also feed my head. I'm sharing books from my collection that inspire me and make me think or books that I enjoy. Since I'm a hound for a bargain, I supply the links to Amazon where you can pick them up on the cheap.

Today's book - Unjournaling: Daily Writing Exercises that Are NOT Personal, NOT Introspective, NOT Boring!. For those of us who like to write (or wish that they could write better), this is an excellent collection of exercises to shake the cobwebs off of your brain and to describe events in a new way.


Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee (w/Equal and Half & Half). Flax Oil Tab.

Lunch - Ooops. Forgot to eat until 3:25pm. Really wasn't hungry. Cooked up 1/2 sweet potato (can you tell I love sweet potatoes?). Baked it. Sprinkled 1/4 teaspoon powdered sugar on it cuz I saw it served that way at a local restaurant. Meh. Don't need to do that again.

Dinner - Hmm. 7pm and I'm not really hungry. I just don't like eating late if I can help it. Took out that other 1/2 can of black beans, heated them up and a little cheese.

No comments: