Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dec 13, 2008 - The Test


Tonight is the first of the holiday parties I am attending. The food at this one is always wonderful and I'm sure that I'll be tempted at all angles.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee (one of them I took on the road with me) and a cup of yogurt with 1/4 cup of cereal.

Lunch - Kinda hectic so I just grabbed another yogurt with 1/3 cup of cereal.

Post Lunch - 3pm. Was too hungry to last until the party. Knew that I was going to blow it at the party, so decided to let myself go a bit. Had 1/2 can of black beans with some cheese, a small handful of cheese, and a mini-grilled cheese sandwich. (Wow, that's a lotta cheese). And to finish it off? One of my cookies. I knew that it would keep me filled for a while. (I was right. I could have skipped the party food after that!)

Dinner (?) - At the party, I had a few crackers with cheese as well as figs, blackberries and pomegranate seeds. I had 2 pieces of the lemon torte. (the second picture never uploaded).











No comments: