Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dec 3, 2008

It's Day 3 and I don't feel like I want to kill anyone. That's a good thing. Yesterday's jump on the scale didn't reveal any massive weight loss (I hate that scale.)

Today we have a "Team Building" day at work. Actually, it's off-site, so I'm sure there will be food surrounding us.

As usual, started the day with my two cups of coffee. Once the Half & Half is gone from the house, I'll switch over to milk.

In the one picture is a new book I'm flipping through, 2Do Before I Die by Michael Ogden & Chris Day. It's one of those compilation books where average folks write about things they want to accomplish before they take their dirt nap. I've included the link for the book in the right column. I love that you can buy used books on Amazon - this one is only 3 cents!

Breakfast - Two cups of coffee & Flax Oil. Breakfast was provided at the conference. Had the Fruit and a bagel with 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese. Around 11am, had the banana. It was dark from sitting in my cold car, but it was still enjoyable.

Lunch - Provided at the conference. Ate 1/2 cup of chicken soup and 1/2 of the roast beef sandwich with horseradish. It was wonderful. I'm so proud that I didn't devour the other 1/2 there. (Brought it home) Ate 1/2 the cookie at lunch and at about 3pm at the other 1/2.

Dinner - Went to dinner at Pier W with Russ. Glass of red wine and a fabulous salad from the bar menu. It was small, but I ate it slowly and enjoyed each bite.

Weight Update - 231.4 (woot!)

No comments: