Friday, December 12, 2008

Dec 12, 2008 - The Day of the Red Bear

When I was on Nutrisystems you were rewarded for every 10 lbs that you lost. For the first goal met you were sent a red stuffed teddy bear with a "10" embroidered on it. (See the pic). That first bear took me 3 weeks and $350 in their "food" to earn.

Today, I officially earn my first Snap It, Fatty bear. OK, I don't have a bear to give myself, but I have lost 10.1 lbs since I started last Sunday. Not especially hungry. Not buying 'special food'. Eating more mindfully. I think it's a win-win.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee & Flax Oil geltab. Cup of fat free yogurt, 1/3 cup of cereal. (Pic taken in front of Bob who slept on the sofa last night.

Lunch - some ultra thin sweet potatoes baked. Small bowl of pasta with fresh tomato & onion ragout.

Dinner - Small salad w/vinegar. 1/2 sweet potato. (Just read this article about sweet potatoes. They're staying in my diet!)

No comments: