Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dec 14, 2008 - Another week. Another 2 lbs


After yesterday's party, I gained less than a pound. I can live with that. This week, lost a little over 2lbs total. That's fine and right in line of the goals that Brad and I set.

This week's temptations could be just as treacherous: A holiday feast on Thursday at work. Friday is our departmental party. Saturday is a dinner party.

Breakfast - Coffee. Only 1 cup so far. (Actually, more like 1/2). 2 eggs over easy, 2 slices of wheat toast. 2 pieces of sausage.

Lunch - About 3pm. The other 1/2 can of beans from a couple days ago.

Dinner - 2 slices of Angelo's pizza eaten slowly. (I would normally be able to chow 6-8 slices of Angelo's pizza). Salad w/a couple tablespoons dressing. I brought my hosts a basket of cookies, and politely declined when offered.


No comments: