Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20 - 40 lbs officially shed!

It's another Bear Day! I have officially lost 40 lbs as of this morning! WOOT! (See previous Bear days here, here, and here.)

With Bob home this weekend, that's unlikely to last until Monday morning. Bob brings home gifts of cookies and bread and enjoys going out to eat while he's home, so I'm going to enjoy the next few hours at this new milestone.

I have 10 more pounds to go (really 13) to get to my "healthy" weight that all of the texts say I should try to achieve. As long as my BMI is still above the recommended level, I'm going to go for it. I can always put on weight. I'm really good at that. (My BMI is considered "overweight" by the CDC, and "marginally overweight" by Halls.MD)

Breakfast - Usual Fiber One Cereal / Flax Oil Gel Tab

Lunch - Spinach Salad. DAMNIT! Someone brought lemon cake/bread. Oh, well. I've been good. I'll have a piece. Then two more.

Snack - ChocoChip cookie from Panera. (Bob ate the entire rest of the package in one day.)

Dinner - We went to a little event and I porked out. A little Asian cuisine. A little pulled pork, strawberry, stuffed mushrooms. A mini sloppyjoe. 2 little pieces of pizza and some creamy blue cheese. (urp!)

Personal Observation: After looking at the food consumed today, it doesn't look like much, does it? But it certainly feels heavy in my belly this morning, and it packed on 2 lbs in a day.


No comments: