Monday, March 30, 2009

Today, Bob & I celebrate our 25th anniversary. Yes, a quarter of a century ago today, we were dressed as generic beer cans, and while "Here Comes The Rain Again" played on the radio, we kicked off 2.5 decades together.

It's been the happiest 14 years of my life.

KIDDING! (Sheesh. No one can take a joke.)

Seriously, 25 years of lots of good memories and all of the junk that goes with it. I'm in for another 25 and then we'll see how I feel.


Breakfast - Coffee. Flax Oil Gel Tab

Lunch - Less than 1/2 of the Bourbon Chicken and Rice shown. (I could have eaten it all. It was delicious)

Snack - 2 bags of rice cakes. Yes. 2

Dinner - Bob & I went to Boulevard Blue. The appetizers were prunes stuffed with blue cheese and wrapped in bacon. I had 2 of them. Meh. They were OK. Dinner was a Pear and Goat Cheese salad. Bob commented on how minimalistic it was. Honestly - 1/2 of a pear, 1/8 cup of greens and a slice of goat cheese. I took it as The Universe saying, "You keep going, Fatty....keep up the good work."

No comments: