Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6 - Finally. Officially 35 lbs gone.

Yes, I know I only ate a salad yesterday, but I really wasn't hungry when I got home from work. I'll eat more today. Need to kick up the metabolism so that I can drop that last 18 lbs.

Anyway, I've now officially dropped 35lbs. Let the world rejoice.

Knowing that I ate too little yesterday, and that I had to eat more today to ramp up the metabolism, I sorta porked out a little. It was fun. :)

Breakfast - 1/2 cup Fiber One Cereal

Lunch - Salad wrap from Gourmands. (Lettuce, fried onions, walnuts, feta cheese, dried cherries). Arizona Iced Tea Blueberry White Tea.

Snack - 3 pretzels.

Dinner - cup of veggie chowder from The Clifton Diner. 1/2 of the Gorgonzola burger. About a dozen shoestring sweet potato fries.

Snack - little piece of Bob's choco-chip cookie from Truffles.



No comments: