Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23 - My Funny Body


I've learned how to hack my body - get it to do certain tricks.

After a week of watching what I eat and the weight just sort of slowly coming off, if I eat more than I normally do, in a couple of days I lose several pounds. I've used this trick in the past, but this time was unintentional.

Friday night, Bob & I went to that Cool Cleveland event where we filled ourselves with samples from all of the food tables. I gained a few pounds the next day, and yesterday a little more came off, but today I'm down to 192.4. A significant loss.

This takes my BMI to 26.0 - the high end of "normal". This means I've gone from "obese" to "overweight" to "marginally overweight" to "normal" in about 4 months. Woot! Now, again, this is the high end of "normal." Normal is defined as 20.7-26.4, so let's not think that there isn't work to be done.

Breakfast - Coffee. GelTab combo.

Lunch - Black Beans.

Snack - Stopped by Zak's to water his plants, and took the Dots from his candy bowl. I ate 1 mini box and realized that they were disgusting. Threw the other box away.

Snack Part 2 - When I got to the office, someone was selling candy. I broke down. Bought it, ate all of it. I guess I was craving sweets today. Moo.

Dinner - Spinach Salad.


No comments: