Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9 - Steady for a Week

I've been at the same weight for a week. Brad and Bob are both saying to take a rest at this point. I might take their advice. We'll see. What I need to focus on are the sit-ups/push-ups that I've let slip past me.

Meanwhile, I've been taking better care of my skin as well. Found a L'oreal product that has done a good job of getting rid of those tiny lines around my eyes. Going to check out some Avon equivalent. I like the new Avon -- good products at a good price. My Bob is contracting at Estee Lauder, and while I'm tempted to try some of their products, I don't want to get addicted to a brand that ultimately becomes too pricey to afford.

Breakfast - 2 coffees. Flax Oil Geltab.

Lunch - 4 pieces of the Sweet & sour chicken. Bleh. Too much 'goop.'

Dinner - Spinach salad.

No comments: