Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13 - This is gonna hurt.

One Friday each year during the Lent season I take Mom out for a fish fry. I'm not sure why we do it because in the past few years it's been more like the Fear Factor Fish Fry.

Last year we went to a place in Seven Hills called Mimi's. Now, I've had their fish in the past and it was fine, but last year I think they marinaded their frozen cod in Crisco. The result was a nasty, greasy mess that ripped up my belly for days.

Tonight I'm taking mom out for the annual fry. Wish me luck.

WOOT! GOOD NEWS! - Mom just called. She can't make dinner tonight. She's going out with my nephew. Spared from the Evil Fish!

Breakfast - Coffee/Gel Tab. 1/2 cup of Fiber One Cereal.

Lunch - Spinach Salad.

Afternoon Snack - 100 cal pack of caramel rice cakes

Dinner - Pasta w/ quick sauce (2 whole red onions, 3 roma tomatoes, garlic, basil oregano.) I'm feeling a bit congested. Spring sinuses, I think. Hoping the garlic/onion combo knocks it out of me.

Snack - Went to Truffles. Had coffee and a lovely choco chip cookie.

No comments: