Thursday, February 19, 2009

February 19 - 30 lbs officially gone

If I were still on Nutrisystems, today would be the day that I earned my 30 Blue Bear. I have officially lost 30 lbs since December 1st.

I started having a mental block around the 25lb mark. I was thinking, "I've never lost more than 22 lbs in the past. I will never lose more than that again." But I put those thoughts aside and kept slogging through.

If you're trying to lose weight, keep going. It's hard, but it's worth it. Do it for yourself, not for anyone else. Do it because you want to be healthy to enjoy life, your kids, your grandkids. Do it because trips to the hospital suck. Do it because you are more important than any piece of cake or second helping of pasta.

FYI - My other Bear Days can be found here and here.

NEW: I'm not going to post pictures of coffee anymore. I drink 2 in the morn usually. 1/8 cup 2% milk, a couple Sweet & Low

Breakfast - 2 coffees. 1/3 cup dry kibble

Lunch - Spinach Salad. 10 caramel rice cakes

Snack - 2 pretzels

Dinner - baked sweet potato

Snack - Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich


2 comments:

b-rad S said...

Damm!

your trucking!
I am glad I am not racing you!
althought, I might be able to out run you... I am just sayin...

Nick said...

Yes, as long as I can lie around and look languid, I'd win. However, any physical activity and I'm sunk. Part of that is the weather. I want to be outside and since I can't I sit by the computer. bleh.