Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27 - And up again

Last night's little food fest at Pier W was totally worth it. The mini burgers were delicious and the dressing on the salad is spectacular. So I'm up over 200 again. I'll live. At least Bob isn't coming in this weekend which is always detrimental to my food intake. :)

Note: This is why having a photo blog rocks: Look at those salads. They're flippin' swimmin' in dressing. That takes this salad from being a lo-cal meal to something that's just sloppy. Gotta cut back on that goopy stuff.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee & flax oil gel tab

Lunch - Spinach Salad

Snack - 15 mini caramel rice cakes

Dinner - Sweet Potato & 1/2 spinach salad

3 comments:

b-rad S said...

Wow!

Your a machine!
Good times!

Nick said...

I'm more dedicated to this than to anything that I've been in a long time.

b-rad S said...

Good for you, I am finding the more I am focusing on me, and what my body's true needs are. The better I am at dealing with everyday life, I am so much more productive at work, and I am returning to the creative things I love.... there is totally a mind body conection.