Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 28 - The Month Comes to A Close

In some kind of Thinner fantasy, I thought that I would be once again well below the 200 lb mark. Alas, was not the case. Weighing in at 200.4 this morning, I still lost 10.4 lbs this month and that's nothing to sneeze at, especially when you consider the porking out I did for Valentine's Day, Bob's birthday, and the fact that this month is at least 2 days shorter than the average month.

Tomorrow is a new month and with it returns the push-ups and sit-ups. I admit that I've gotten lazy. Since the weight was coming off easily with just diet, I didn't feel the need to supplement with exercise. However, now when I look at myself in the mirror, I look a little saggy. Gotta firm that stuff up.

Now that I've hit that 200 lbs mark, I don't have that same craving for grilled cheese I did a few weeks ago. However, if it comes back, I might have to either have a fondue birthday party at the end of March, or just go to Melt.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. Flax Oil Gel Tab. 1/2 cup of Fiber One cereal

Lunch-ish - three cubes of cheese. Three wheat thins. 3 grapes. (no picture. I was at Dan & Ron's building bird houses. They brought out the snacks.)

Dinner - Spinach salad with considerably less dressing.

No comments: