Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11 - Brad & I are at goal for the month

Talked to Brad last night who said he's just about at goal for the month. Way to go, baby! I also hit my goal for the month. Now, we just need to maintain it. (Or, shatter it and go for the three grilled cheesees.)

Meanwhile, I've had several great days of losses. I'm going to force more food today to jump start the metabolism again.

Breakfast - The usual 2 cups of coffee. Flax Oil Gel Tab. Cup of Quaker Instant Oatmeal. (Yes, I ran out of the house and had to fend for myself at work.)

Snack - I eated a M&M Sugar Cookie that Zak made.

Lunch - a Turkey & Cheese on bagel. Thanks again, Zak!

Snack - 3 mini candy bars and a couple pretzels.

Dinner - 2 slices of this fabulous thin crust pizza Russ made.


No comments: