Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20 - My New Goal...


I have a new goal. I'd like to be at 200 or below by March 1.

Why? Because then I will actually be the weight on my driver's license!

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. 3 Popovers (1 egg, 1 cup flour, 1 cup milk. 350 degrees til brown.)

Lunch - Spinach salad w/cheese. 10 mini ricecakes. 3 of those damned Girl Scout Cookies.

Dinner - 1 cup black beans.

Snack - Stopped at Truffles to find the handsome and humpy Jeff serving up homemade biscotti. I had one along with a Chai Tea. I found out after ordering it that it's filled with sugar. Won't make that mistake again.

Then, came home and Bob brought the most fabulous snack with him. Raincoast Crisps! OMG. Fabulous. He brought the Rosemary Raisin Pecan crisps. Light, brilliant flavors. We paired them with assorted cheeses and I think I had about 10 of them.

No comments: