Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22 - Carnage

Just like in wartime when they don't want you to see the pictures of the carnage, I don't have any more pictures from yesterday's food intake. Dinner was fabulous, but we all ate too much.

In short, I had about 8 of those fabulous crisps with cheese at the pre-party. Dinner was a glass of wine, 2 slices of pizza (I had forgotten I already had 4 in the afternoon) and half of a pasta cabonare. We then came back to the house where we all tried to resist desserts. I had about 1 full dessert.

It was only 1.2 lbs gained; much better than last weekend's binge. I notice that whenever Bob comes home for a weekend, I overeat and then when he leaves I go back to my usual eating habits.

We'll just blame Bob. :)

Breakfast - Lo-carb western omelet wrap. Fruit

Rest of the day - Pastry. Pastry. Pastry.

No comments: