Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24 - Body Hack

As usual, after a weekend of slight overeating, I've returned to my usual eating habits and guess what? Again, the weight just falls off. Odd thing how the body works. Trust me, I'm not complaining.

All traces of the pastries from the weekend are gone (I brought them to the neighbor's Sunday evening) and the Girl Scout cookies are in the car. I'll give them away at work.

I stopped at Target on Sunday and walked by some free weights. I took 3 10-lb weights and held them for a minute. Damn things got heavy. That's how much extra weight my fatty carcass was dragging around. Then I put a 10-lb down and added a 5 so that I had 25. That's how much I still want to lose. I took a mental picture of how much I'm still carting around with me.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. Flax Oil Gel Tab. 1/2 cup kibble

Lunch - 1 cup black beans.

Snack - 10 mini caramel cakes

Dinner - Wedding soup from Caffe Roma, plus a piece of bread and a slice of pizza. (I refrained for ordering a whole pizza. Hooray!)

No comments: