Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 15 - Less Binge. More Purge.

OK, I'm not really going to start purging, but after the last 2 days of big-eating, I'm ready to reel it all back in and start eating right again. My belly feels like there's 2 terriers fighting in there.

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. 2 egg omelet with cheese and onion. 2 slices toast.

Snack - the rest of that chocolate bar from yesterday.

That's it. That's all I ate today. I wasn't hungry after breakfast because of the foodapalooza going on in my belly from the last 2 days. It's 10:20pm and I'm finally a little hungry -- but I'm more tired so I'm just hitting the sack.

1 comment:

b-rad S said...

two steps forward, one back.... your still ahead. This is what counts. The trick is to not just throw in the towel and quit.

I have had to tell myself that repeatedly.

I have not lost the big numbers you have.... however I can feel that my body is rehaping itself, and to me that's more importaint anyways.

Your still doing great.
remember that.

And purging is not an option, it ruins your teeth.