Friday, February 13, 2009

February 13 - Friday the 13th Edition

Ch-ch-ch-ha-ha-ha...

The first real horror film I ever saw. (OK, my parents took me to see "Rosemary's Baby", but I was 5 and really didn't understand it.) Friday the 13th scared the bejeebus out of me and thus began my affinity towards horror/slasher films.

What does this have to do with weight loss? Absolutely nothing.

Today was a scary day, food-wise. I ate like Godzilla taking New York. By the end of the evening, I was bloated and feeling nasty.

Breakfast - 1 cups of coffee. Fiber One Cereal.

Lunch - Longhorn Steakhouse to celebrate Dan's birthday. Slice of Bread, Firecracker Chicken Rollups. I got these because when I looked online, I read that it was only 160 calories. Now, looking at it again, I realize that was for 2 pieces. I ate 5 of 'em. Still not too bad.

Snack -During our afternoon meeting, I ate 2 chocolate covered strawberries and a cookie.

Dinner - Went to Stir Crazy at Legacy Village. Not pictured: 1/2 a Green Dragon martini. Shown: 1.5 duck won ton rollups. LARGE bowl of do-it-yourself stir fry with tofu, shrimp, veggies, peanut sauce. OMG. It was delicious, but I should have eaten 1/4 of it.