Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Observation and Next Goal

Observation:
I was at Sam's Club today picking up a few things after work. I was a little hungry, but not starved. I thought that I'd have a slice of pizza on the way out; I love their pizza with its thick dough and ooey, gooey cheese.

In the past, I'd always have 2 slices minimum, and at times, 3. Now, eating one would be enough of a challenge. But as I approached the line, there were 4 people in front of me, all of whom were already fatties. I'm not putting my fellow fatties down, I'm just saying that I was presented with a mirror and I didn't want to move in that direction - so I stepped out of the pizza line and headed home. I knew that I couldn't order just a slice of pizza. I would have ordered 2 slices - and then ate them both.

Next Goal:
For over a week now, I've had a craving for three grilled cheese sandwiches. Not 1 or 2, but 3 full sandwiches with good bread and real butter. AFTER I drop below 200, I'm making those three sandwiches and I might even eat them all.

No comments: