Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 21 - St. Pete's - A


Christ on a bicycle. Bob just woke from a nap and he's babbling like Sophia from the Golden Girls on sodium penethol. I said something about pizza and he muttered back something about "St. Pete's a name in the bible..." I swear, it's like Special Ed hour over here sometimes.

Speaking of pizza, today's lunch was a "meh" boxed pizza from Whole Foods. We went there looking for more of those nummy crackers that I mentioned last night. Found them. The 4 slices of pizza came to 330 calories, so I'm not too worried.

I *am* concerned about dinner tonight at Caffe Roma. We're going out to celebrate Bob's birthday, then coming back here for desserts from Farkas' pastry shop. Napoleon's for everyone!

Breakfast - 2 cups of coffee. 1/2 a nut/pineapple bar from Farkas'. (He cut a piece and put it into my hand. What could I do?)

Lunch - 1/2 of the Whole Foods Mediterranian veggie pizza.

Dinner - a couple of slices of Caffe Roma pizza. A slice of bread. 1/2 order pasta carbonara that I split with Bob. Back at the house I had a couple pieces of pastry (Napoleons, mini-Key Lime cheesecake.)

No comments: