Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7 - Oops.


I messed up a little yesterday. While rejoicing the new benchmark (being under 190 lbs), I celebrated with food. Not a good idea when you're dieting.

I had 1/2 of the bourbon chicken meal, which wasn't bad for me. But then I had 3 Mary Janes while working at my desk. Then I mindlessly took another and another and another. By the time I finished, I counted 15 empty wrappers at my desk! That's 450 calories of junk! Ugh!

When I came home, I had some tomatoes that looked like they only had a few days left, so I whipped up some of my quick sauce. Definitely delicious, but more food than I have been eating. This morning, my belly is still full -- full of tomato/onion-y goodness.

Lunch - Salad wrap (lettuce, olives, feta, red peppers, cranberries). No dressing.

Dinner - Olive garden salad and breadstick. Yes, that's all the salad my body wanted.

No comments: