Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24 - Good News Weekend

GOOD NEWS: I found my sync cable for my iPhone. And I found the spare. After, of course, I bought two new ones online.

GOOD NEWS: I'm leaving for Chicago this weekend to see a friend in a show, enjoy some shopping and enjoy the Spring weather.

GOOD NEWS: Despite some off-track eating the last couple of days, I'm back down to the 187's.

GOOD NEWS: My passport came yesterday. I can officially go on my trip in July.

GOOD NEWS: The "look book" that I've been working on for Russell Trusso's induction into Bergdorf Goodman is back from the printer and its stunning.

I leave for Chicago after work today. I doubt there will be a scale in my hotel room.

Breafast: Coffee. Gel Tab. Fiber One Kibble. Rice Cakes

Lunch: 1/2 of the Spinach Salad shown. Delicious. (Warm Bacon Dressing)

Snack: Pretzels on the flight to Chicago

Dinner: Got to Chicago late. By 11:15pm, there wasn't much of anything open, so I hit a 7-11 and got some tuna/crackers and some pineapple. It was a better choice than the muffin I was going to get. The label said it was 630 calories!

No comments: