Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6 - I'm Almost Normal!

The scale this morn puts me at 189.2 lbs. Today's BMI is 25.6. According to the BMI Chart, 18.5 - 24.9 is considered 'normal'.

For those who are wondering, I would have to drop to 136.5 lbs to have my BMI label me as "underweight". I don't think we're in danger of that. The "magic" weight I have to obtain to reach the healthy BMI for someone my size is 184.2, a little more than 5lbs to go to hit that target.

I wondered why the BMI number on my iPhone app was in red all of this time. It was showing me that I was still in the danger zone. How's about that?

Breakfast - 1/2 cup Fiber One Cereal. Coffee. FlaxOil Gel Tab.

Lunch - 1/2 of the Bourbon Chicken and Rice shown here.

Snack - Ugh! 15 Mary Janes!

Dinner - Big honkin' bowl of pasta (about a cup) with 2 full red onions and 5 tomatoes, garlic, spices. The house smelled wonderful.

No comments: