Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29 - Already?!

Has another month slipped by?! Holy cow! Considering I've been losing 10lbs a month on average, I'm way behind the curve for April. That's OK. As of this morn, I'm holding at 6lbs down. With fewer than 10 lbs to go, I'm not sweating it.

Breakfast - Coffee. Flax Oil Gel Tab.

Lunch - Leftover meatloaf. Made in the Convection oven so that the potatoes and meatloaf got that wonderful "crusty" layer..yum.

Dinner - Spinach Salad.

Dessert - Jeff. No, not really. That's Jefferson handing me one of the most delicious Russian Tea Cakes I've had. I'm not sure why he felt compelled to bow before me like that. I guess I have that effect on people.

Taste - The chocolate cake a friend had me try. (I liked my Russian Tea Cake better).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're still losing, so thats a positive for the month and its a well known fact that the closer you get to your goal, the slower it comes off....you have done wonderfully and look fantastic!
Jan