Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27 - No Changes This Month

I'm quickly coming to the realization that this month might be the first month where I haven't lost the 4 lbs I originally intended to lose each month. This morning's weigh in puts me at exactly the spot I started at on May 1st. Don't get me wrong - I'm thrilled with where I am now. I'd like to get to 180 just to say that "I did it", but I can do that over the next few months.

When Brad and I started talking diets in November, my goal was to be at 200 by the time I went on the cruise in July. I've already hit that goal. Actually, I've hit my goal weight for all of 2009 already - but now the trick is maintaining that weight.

Lunch - Sweet & Sour Chicken. Yes, all of it.

Snack - Snackwell cookies.

Dinner - Chicken Waldorf wrap and fruit. Yummy.

Dessert - Coffee and Russian Tea Cake from Truffles.

Yes, it was a big eating day.


No comments: