Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5 - GANG WAY!

Greg at Gourmands let me know that the sweet potato chips were high in fiber. Paying no mind, I ordered two the other other.

These little babies did their magic last night and continue into this morning. I feel like I've been power cleaned.

UPDATE: BOY HOWDY! I didn't realize how much I ate today!

Breakfast: Veggie Flatbread from Dunkin Donuts. Yummy! But then, I ate the multigrain bagel with cream cheese that I originally bought for Zak.

Lunch: Still sort of full from breakfast, I only ate about 1/3 of this salad. The lettuce wasn't that tasty and I won't order it again.

Snack: About 3pm I got a little hungry. Saw someone with a KitKat at the office so I grabbed one as well.

No Dinner. I took a late nap, then met with a client. At 11pm I headed to the coffee shop and had a cookie. I loves me some shortbread cookies.

Those nasty looking ovals are sundried tomatoes. I had some tomatoes that I threw in my dehydrator with a little olive oil and a dash of salt. I realized I had been nibbling on them throughout the evening and I had munched about 1/2 of the tray. This is what was left. So yes, I ate about 4.5 Roma tomatoes!



No comments: